Friday, March 26, 2010

Starting Today

There are so many little things that happen each day. Things that I wish I would have written down, things I'd like to acomplish, things I wish I could share instantly with family and friends. I have a hard enough time keeping up with e-mail and facebook, but I'd like to give the blog thing a shot with the hopes of having an easy way of journaling some of those little things that mean so much.

I got to go to Emma and Koby's assembly this morning. They both had something to share today, so it was a good day to go! Couldn't get Koby's video to work yet, but I think this one of Emma works. We'll see!

Koby has his first big Scouting Pinewood Derby tomorrow. Kevin, Koby, and even Emma (who gets to enter in the sibling category) will all be racing fancy tomorrow. Emma and I are going to the Mount Abe Spring Drama tonight, and hope to catch a glimpse of Savannah at her first big dance!

I've had a student teacher with me for the past two weeks. It's not a full blown student teaching experience, but only part of what she is doing. None-the-less, it's been good experience for me, and I feel good knowing she left with new information, improved skills, and a higher confidence level in her teaching abilities. She is a non-trditional student, making this move to a career she has wanted to do for a ling time, so it's inspiring to watch someone be brave enough to work thought a big change like this at an older age.


4 comments:

  1. this is so awesome. can't wait to read the next one...what a wonderful way to share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, thanks for including us. It's a great way to keep in touch. I have thought about doing one when we go back to CA next year since we won't see much family. You'll have to let me know how easy it goes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan I am really sorry to ask here, I know this place is personal for you.. but I am looking for my brother Brett LaRose and when I googled his name this is where it took me.. hoping you could help?

    ReplyDelete