Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just Dance!

It's just the beginning! Dances, hanging out, boyfriends. Em and I went to Mt. Abe Friday night to see the High School Spring play...which was hilarious, and very well done. Meanwhile down the other end of the first floor, was the 5-6 dance that Savannah was at. Kate ended up at the play, although we didn't see her until afterward. Then it was time to get a sneak peak at Savy at the dance. She has such a great head on her shoulders. I'm not sure what I expected, but when I spotted her in her jeans and cute little country plaid top, I just smiled. She was sweet, and invited Em in to dance for the last 15 minutes. Kate and I giggled at how many people did double takes at the two of us, and even shared stories of mixing the two of us up.....


The first one seemed to go well, but these videos have given me difficulty all weekend. Of course, I was on Connies Mac, which might explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment